Friday, September 11, 2009

Random

Hello Friday how are you? I just been sitting here thinking man I got a lot of stuff going on.  I got all of my responsibilities of my membership in Kappa Alpha Psi. For those that don't know I am currently Membership Intake Chair, a Board Member and the Strategus. Here is the kicker I do all of this for Greensboro (NC) Alumni when I actually leave in Durham.This means a lot of trips to Greensboro, I really wanting a new car. I talk about that later. Some how I just have not been able to give up my loyalty to the Chapter that I was made at. I am starting to think i may be easier on me if I was at a local chapter here. I am back and fourth on this. So amidst all the meetings, I am trying to plan for birthdays, a class reunion that I gave a little time to, and Homecoming. Also I have made agreement with myself that I would stay in better contact with friends and family members.  O yeah my renewed commitment to the gym I been at it. I was still going but kind of sketchy at times but now I make sure to get my four work outs in. I been hitting the gym at 5am or somewhere close to that time either way the alarm clock go off at 450am. Then about three to four days out the week I go to the gym in the evening to shoot around and maybe some more ab work. Did I mention I been killing on the court, time for me to check the league I played in last session, It was church league I send another email in few on that. This second session at the gym keeps me out of trouble or at least off the couch and out the refrigerator. I have been at this for about Two months now. I am seeing some results but not as fast as I like but hey I feel better and the basketball game is getting better. Trying to eat better, cutting alcohol consumption anyway just feels like I am doing the right thing, definitely when I use to be a fitness nut. Complete side bar life has a funny way of making you realize things. I personally hate saying that I use to be able to do that, I use to be personal trainer, I use to be in great shape, I use to be what I thought was great basketball player. I think I only want to use the phrase "I use to be" unless it was something negative you don't want to say you use to do a bunch of positive things not at 27. I got a lot of living to do. Goals that I have not accomplished and what not. On the note of random as hell I don't think I am sleeping well or long as I would like If I am in the bed by 10pm I am wide awake at 2am ready to go, but forcing myself to go back to sleep because Lord knows 450am is coming. Funny thing about me is I usually don't need an alarm clock and can some how make my body summing it self at what ever time unless I am completely intoxicated. Anyway what the hell was I talking about hell I am at work so back to my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home