Thursday, September 03, 2009

Got To Have Items

I have some things I have been wanting for a while just decide I would put them down, these are random as hell. This list is in no particular at it conception but I imagine in the future I will change that.





 New Lap Tap preferably a Mac Book Pro



New Car I like the Lincoln MKX
Digital Scale





Ostrich Skin Boots








Motorcycle



1ct. Diamond Earnings

Kahr P380
 
Original Choice but i found something else see below

This here is the Super Shorty... Yessir!
The gun holds two 2-3/4" or 3" shells in the magazine, plus one in the chamber. The 16.5" overall length, 6.5" barrel and spring-locked fore-grip, which pivots out of the way when not in use, make for a very compact package.
Back to work I will finish up later

Yes my Friends Tracy Ellis Ross
Obama's Wacth Jorg Gray's 6500 chronograph
 
 Yup a decent Home Gym

I guess I would need a new House, I will get to that when I get to the New Job back on my Career Path
I will be adding to this periodically when I come find pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home